Window films are a type of window treatment applied to windows and glass surfaces, designed to reduce the amount of solar heat transmitted through the glass and increase safety and security. The films help increase solar reflectivity, reject solar heat and reduce incoming ultraviolet light, resulting in a wide range of benefits:
- Improved comfort
- Improved energy savings
- Increased privacy
- Increased fade protection
- Reduced glare
- Increased safety and security
While window films can be used with blinds, shades, curtains or other window treatments, the advantage they offer is solar control without an obstructed view. Unlike curtains or blinds that need to be closed to be effective, window films are designed to allow light in, help reduce heat and glare, and maintain your view, all at the same time. Window films can also help keep your building safer from break-in attempts without unsightly bars on the windows
Are your energy costs going through the roof? Window Films can significantly reduce the amount of heat coming through your windows to help lower utility costs. Your tenants get a more comfortable environment, and you get increased energy savings.
- Fast payback — as little as 3 years
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Save more money, no matter which climate zone you are in
Help keep your tenants comfortable, and you’ll keep them for the long run. Window Films can significantly increase the comfort level of your building by virtually eliminating hot spots and cold spots, reducing glare and increasing safety without changing its aesthetics.
- Reject heat and reduce hot spots
- Reduce annoying glare
- Increase insulation and reduce cold spots
Accidents and natural disasters can wreak havoc on your building operations, but you can be better prepared to cope with the aftermath. Window Film can help hold broken glass together, preventing flying glass shards, the leading cause of injuries and fatalities.
- Engineered to protect people and property
- Reduce damage and loss of data
- Lessen business disruptions
Your tenants want to know they’re in a secure building, and you want to protect your data and merchandise. Window Films can help protect people and property from outside threats like forced entry, vandalism and even bomb blasts.
- Makes forced entry more difficult — can help to deter intruders for up to 2 minutes
- Helps mitigate loss of assets
- Reduces business disruptions
Give your tenants custom and elegant interiors that provide enhanced privacy without sacrificing natural light. Glass Finishes let you define spaces without confining them.
- Get expensive looks at a fraction of the cost
- Create the look of etched, cut or sandblasted glass
- Enhance the appearance of your space and add branding
Brighten your building’s interior and brighten your chances of landing a long-term tenant. Daylight Redirecting Film uses micro-replication technology to cast light as far as 40 feet (12 meters) from the window.
- Redirect light up onto the ceiling
- Flood deep rooms with natural light
- Reduce the need for electric lighting